Updated: February 15, 2017
Information Collection & Use
Marketplace Events is the owner of the information collected on our websites. The information collected on our websites is used to determine the most appropriate information to present or send in regards to our regional events. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the Marketplace Events group of show websites. To view a full list of Marketplace Events produced shows, visit the Our Shows event calendar page.
Information collected on/across our websites include:
- Email opt-in submission: Requires visitors to give us an email address
- Mailing addresses: Requires contact information during the ticket purchase
- Contest entry: Requires visitors to give us contact information including email address, name, mailing address, phone number.
- Booth quote submission &/or Information requests sent through our websites to internal team members or exhibiting companies participating in our events: Requires contact information for us to reply such as email address, name, mailing address, phone number.
- Company referral information submitted by website visitors.
- Log Files: We use IP addresses to monitor our site and collect aggregate data for future use. IP addresses are anonymous and are not linked to any individual's personal information.
- Cookies: Marketplace Events websites use session ID cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our websites. Session ID cookies expire when you close your browser. Client-side cookies are also used to track and measure the success of a particular marketing campaign. Cookies are in no way linked to any personally identifiable information.
Security & Privacy
The importance of security for all personally identifiable information associated with our customers is of utmost concern to us. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website.
Update & Choice of Email Opt-in
Marketplace Events is a permission based email marketer and we value the trust our customers place in us. All email sent by Marketplace Events will contain clear and concise instructions (such as clicking on the link at the bottom of an email) for how to opt-out of receiving future communications. We only use subscribed contact data to send our customers and subscribers information about upcoming events, and to contact our customers when necessary.
Should you wish to opt out from all Marketplace Events email lists, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line OPT OUT.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information that we maintain about them.
At times, Marketplace Events may use 3rd party vendor remarketing tracking cookies, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie. Remarketing is used to show relevant ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network. As always we respect your privacy and are not collecting any personal or identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party remarketing system.
The third-party vendors (including Google) place cookies on our web pages and apps in order to serve ads across the internet based on past visits. A "cookie" is a small file sent to your browser to be stored on your computer. This allows us to continue to market our special offers to those who have previously shown interest in our events.
Opt-out of Remarketing
Notification of Changes
Marketplace Events | Head Office
31105 Bainbridge Road, Suite 3
Solon, OH 44139