Minneapolis --- The un-official kick-off to spring, the 2019 Minneapolis Home + Garden Show will return for two full weekends Friday, Feb. 22 – Sunday, Feb. 24 and Friday, March 1 – Sunday, March 3, 2019 at the Minneapolis Convention Center (1301 Second Ave. So.).
Marketplace Events, the producers of the Minneapolis Home + Garden Show, is delighted to announce that Drew Scott and Jonathan Scott, the hosts of HGTV’s “Property Brothers” for 13 seasons, will appear at the Show on Saturday, Feb. 23, 2019.
A dynamic duo as well as twin brothers, they have a knack for finding fixer-uppers and turning them into perfect properties for their clients. Jonathan is a licensed contractor and Drew is a seasoned real estate agent.
Additional celebrities signed on for the 2019 Minneapolis Home + Garden Show include:
Clint Harp – For five seasons Clint could be found regularly on HGTV’s “Fixer Upper” as the dumpster diving, reclaimed wood loving carpenter and furniture artisan. Now you can find the Harps and their team on their own show “Wood Work” on the DIY network. Together with Kelly and their three kids, the Harps own Harp Design Co., which provides quality furniture and home goods to customer all across the U.S. and abroad.
Fox Homes – The Minnesota-based couple, Brad and Heather Fox, work with clients all over the Twin Cities to help them find their perfect home. In 2018, they had a pilot premiere on HGTV called “Stay or Sell” in which they helped couples decide whether to remodel their current homes or find a new one.
Other highlights of the 2019 Minneapolis Home + Garden Show will include:
- The Idea Home – EPS Homes will create a home within the Home + Garden Show. This year’s theme, “Building a Healthy, Happy Home. Furnishings are provided by HOM Furniture, landscaping from By The Woods, and windows by Andersen Windows.
- The Feature Gardens presented by Star Tribune – Seven Minnesota landscapers will create incredible gardens using the theme of “Lakeside Gardens” as their inspiration.
- Koehler & Dramm Floral Display and Workshops – Guests will be wowed by floral displays within a 1,600 square foot space showcasing on-trend flowers, colors and styles all available for purchase directly from Koehler & Dramm.
- Main Stage –The Main Stage, sponsored by ProSource Wholesale and Kelli Kaufer Designs, offers interesting and educational presentations revolving around remodeling, interior design, landscaping and other topics.
- Garden Stage - Professional planters and green-thumbs-in-training alike, prepare to cultivate your gardening know-how with Minnesota’s top outdoor experts. Sponsored by the Minnesota Horticultural Society and Pond King Water Gardens.
The Minneapolis Home + Garden Show is sure to inspire homeowners with its more than 1,000 experts sharing new ideas and practical advice as well as hundreds of exhibits featuring innovative products and services. The Show boasts great deals and shopping experiences related to home, gardening, remodeling, and home décor.
Friday, Feb. 22 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. Friday, March 1 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 23 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. Saturday, March 2 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sunday, Feb. 24 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Sunday, March 3 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tickets prices for adults are $12 online and $14 at the door; $4 for children ages six – 12; children five and under are free. To order tickets and learn the most up-to-date information, visit HomeandGardenShow.com.
Multifaceted entrepreneurs, authors, and twin television personalities Drew and Jonathan Scott are co-founders of Scott Brothers Global, which includes Scott Brothers Entertainment and Scott Living. With offices in both the U.S. and Canada, Scott Brothers Entertainment produces award-winning and engaging content in all genres for TV, film, and digital platforms. Scott Living, the brothers’ rapidly expanding collection of indoor furniture, mattresses, décor, textiles, and bedding is available at a variety of North American retailers, including Amazon, Wayfair, QVC, and Lowe’s. Drew and Jonathan are hosts of the top-rated, Emmy-nominated, and Canadian Screen Awards-winning HGTV series Property Brothers as well as Buying & Selling, Brother vs. Brother, and other shows that are enjoyed by millions of viewers in over 150 countries. All three of the Scott brothers’ books – Builder Brothers: Big Plans, It Takes Two: Our Story, and Dream Home: The Property Brothers’ Ultimate Guide to Finding & Fixing Your Perfect House – are New York Times best sellers. In 2017, there were named Habitat Humanitarians, the highest recognition offered by Habitat for Humanity. For more information about Drew and Jonathan, please visit DrewAndJonathan.com or ScottLivingHome.com.
Molly Steinke, Nemer Fieger, 952-278-3142 or 612-309-1677, email@example.com
Renee Brown, Nemer Fieger, 952-278-3107 or 952-240-4984, firstname.lastname@example.org