The South Pavilion at this year’s Indianapolis Home Show is home to Marketplace in South, a collaboration between The Artisan Markets Indianapolis and Tia Gross of Seek and Find Furniture and Home Décor. The Artisan Markets is an online marketplace showcasing high-quality, refinished and handcrafted furniture. Marketplace in South is the place where Home Show attendees can find everything from affordable furniture to unique knick knacks you won’t see anywhere else!
“We are delighted to be back at the Indianapolis Home Show for our third consecutive year,” said BJ Massa, owner of Junk’d Up and founding member of The Artisan Markets. “Once again, we are bringing a boutique shopping experience with hand-painted furniture and curated home decor and gift items. The Artisan Markets is excited to pair with Seek and Find this year to bring even more variety and unique furnishings.”
“At Seek and Find, we offer a diverse selection of boutique furniture, antiques, artwork, Dixie Belle paint, Amish-built furniture, candles and clothing,” Gross said. “We are looking forward to partnering with The Artisan Markets for our debut at the Indianapolis Home Show.”
“We are happy to help you make selections for your home or to answer decorating and DIY questions,” Massa said. “We will also have a couple furniture paint experts on hand to answer questions and empower you to make your home beautiful on a budget.”
The artisans will host the following onstage presentations at the Home Show:
· CeCe Restyled: CeCe Hunt, Dixie Belle and Prima Ambassador (Monday, Jan. 20; Tuesday, Jan. 21; Wednesday, Jan. 22; Thursday, Jan. 23)
· Get Empowered to DIY: Meaghan Wolf from Metamorphosis Design (Monday, Jan. 20)
· Listening to Your Decorating Style: Marie Lowe from Marie’s Creations (Tuesday, Jan. 21)
· Easy-to-Do Paint Techniques: Kelly Huskins from Whimsykel and Eye Love Hue Paint (Wednesday, Jan. 22)
· Furniture Fashion Show: Angie Brown from Gravel Road Home (Thursday, Jan. 23)
Visit Marketplace in South in the South Pavilion. Plus, Seek and Find Furniture and Home Décor along with several local furniture artisans from The Artisan Markets show you creative ways to take your next step in home décor on the Outdoor Living Stage Monday, January 20 through Thursday, January 23.